Glowbiotics Probiotic Brightening Renewal Lotion
- Rebuilds healthy and resilient skin for all skin types
- Lifts and helps prevent unwanted dark pigment
- Exfoliates, hydrates and conditions
- Skin conditioning and soothing
- Arginine: An amino acid, reduces inflammation, aids in tissue formation and acts as an antioxidant to boost the immune system.
- Beta-Glucan: Derived from oat; anti-irritant and skin soothing agent, provides rapid relief from minor skin irritations. Helps to stimulate collagen; is anti-aging and helps with UVA protection. Beneficial for all skin types. This ingredient specifically enhances the probiotic activity.
- Borage Seed Oil: A rich source of fatty acid – an important molecule in maintaining moisture and radiance and has anti-inflammatory actions.
- Chamomile Extract: An Essential oil with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and healing qualities.
Chromabright™: Natural skin brightening active increases photo-protective benefits to the skin.
*Chromabright™ is a trademark of Lipotec
- Green Tea: Antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits; EGCG polyphenols are 200 times more powerful than vitamin E for neutralizing free radicals.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A moisturizing ingredient (humectant) known to provide smoothness and softness, promotes growth of new skin cells and supports wound healing in the skin. Acts as a "water magnet" and has excellent anti-wrinkle effects.
- Lauryl Lactate: An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), offers exfoliating and soothing benefits.
- Panthenol: Acts as a penetrating moisturizer and helps aid in tissue repair.
- Probiotics: Non-living molecules of body friendly bacteria, act as a protective shield and strengthen the skin's ability to repair itself while reducing inflammation.
Sepiwhite MSH™: New lightening molecule safely inhibits melanin and is proven to have a greater lightening effect on melanocytes when compared to Arbutin and Kojic Acid.
Sepwhite MSH™ is a trademark of Seppic
- Smart Peptide 189: Exclusive Smart Biomimetic Peptide is time released to work when the skin needs it and "turns on" the genes which produce the enzyme responsible for the conversion of Retinol and other retinoids into Retinoic acid.
- White Tea: Effective in boosting the immune function of skin cells and protecting them against the damaging effects of the sun.
|Skin Type||Normal Skin|
|Skin Concern||Excessive Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Post Pregnancy, Sun Damaged|